Despite reports that SEO (search engine optimization) is dead…the reality is that it is very much alive and is still one of the best long-term strategies for driving traffic to your website, ecom store or blog.
In order to dig in and get the best result from your SEO efforts you need a great set of tools.
And although there are quite a lot of SEO tools on the market, and it’s really hard to choose the one that will help you with your daily site promotion activities.
One of the best SEO tool suites available is SEO PowerSuite from the team over at LinkAssistant.
I’ve used SEO PowerSuite for several years now and it is a very powerful tool set!
Let me give you details…
– It’s been on the market for 12 years now, so many people have been successfully using it for years to promote their sites online. Quite a term to prove the software is a strong player!
– SEO PowerSuite is a complete toolset for search engine optimization. It consists of 4 tools: Rank Tracker, WebSite Auditor, SEO SpyGlass and LinkAssistant.
Let’s take a look at each of the tools that are included in SEO PowerSuite…
Rack Tracker is my favorite tool in the whole bundle. Basically, it is keyword research and rank checking software, yet it has so many hidden gems that you can’t get enough of it.
Rank Tracker features:
– keyword research with 17 advanced methods
– rank checks in 400+ search engines
– unlimited keywords, unlimited sites
– traffic stats next to ranking data
– local search results
– universal search results
– fabulous reporting
Basically, here’s how your Rank Tracker’s workspace will look like:
As you can see, there’s a special metric, Keyword Efficiency Index (KEI), which helps you figure out how good your keywords are.
Along with the KEI data, you can see how many organic Visits you can expect if you rank for this keyword. This way, you won’t go blind with your organic strategy but rather know what to expect from your SEO efforts.
The best part is you can watch your ranking progress for a specific keyword with a neat graph at the bottom of your workspace.
WebSite Auditor is an indispensable tool for onpage SEO and site audit. It also does a lot of amazing things to make sure that your site is friendly to both users and search engines.
WebSite Auditor features:
- checks if your website can be crawled and indexed
- points to redirect issues and site encoding problems
- finds all broken links
- lets you polish on-page ranking factors
- checks how well the content is optimized for SEO
- manages sitemaps, robots.txt
- creates professional site audit reports
Whether you site is old or new, well- or poorly-optimized, you absolutely need to run a health check for it with WebSite Auditor. The software will point out a huge number of issues to you. And when you have all these issues fixed, your site will work like a flawless system, which will also contribute to high rankings.
SEO SpyGlass is a powerful link research and link analysis tool. Unlike WebSite Auditor that handles the on-page side of things, SEO SpyGlass covers a variety of off-page aspects.
SEO SpyGlass features:
- finds all external links a website has
- gets data from hundreds of external data sources and a powerful internal link database
- collects dozens of quality metrics for each link it finds
- alarms you about dangerous links
- generates professional backlink reports
As the name implies, site promoters use SEO SpyGlass to spy on their competitors and replicate their best SEO moves. It is as simple as that: with SEO SpyGlass you find out which links make your competitors powerful and follow their footsteps. I’m applying this strategy, and should testify it works.
Additionally, SEO SpyGlass can be used to keep track of links to your own sites. In the era of Pandas, Penguins and other quality updates from Google this becomes particularly important. In fact, with SEO SpyGlass you get a full list of links your website has and can see which ones are harmful, so you could get rid of them.
Last but not least, LinkAssistant is a link building and link management tool. It is perfect for link outreach and keeping all your link stats and link contacts in one place.
- link suggestions with 6 powerful methods
- immense outreach capabilities, including search for contacts and an in-built email client
- link stats
- link verification
- link building reports
Apparently, LinkAssistant has been the first tool in the SEO PowerSuite series, and the developers created it 12 years ago, back then it was meant for the established SEO tactics of the day. Yet, it can still be used now to keep track of all your link contacts in one place and see if the links are still in place. Quite handy!
What are my overall thoughts on SEO PowerSuite?
SEO PowerSuite is very neatly designed. The button layout echoes the sequence of your SEO activities, which makes the software a no-brainer.
Unlike many competitors, SEO PowerSuite is a desktop tool, which gives you a number of advantages:
- in terms of security, you have all your data stored right on your computer, so you don’t depend on 3rd party servers or risk losing valuable SEO data
- in terms of data volumes, you can get way more with desktop software compared to online tools
If you’re a Mac user, you’ll be happy to find out that SEO PowerSuite is compliant with Mac OS X. Being cross-platform, the software also works on Windows and Linux.
I absolutely love SEO PowerSuite. It is my most powerful weapon in getting the rankings I want for my websites.
As you can see, SEO PowerSuite is a fantastic tool for making your sites rank higher in Google search results. I personally use and recommend it, and right now they are having an amazing sale!
On May 15 you get 60% off, May 16 you get 55% off and May 17 you get 50% off.
Don’t hesitate. Get 60% off by grabbing your copy of SEO PowerSuite here today and don’t miss the deal!